BURSTS aims to bring about a culture change in Physical Education by increasing children's active learning, accelerating physical literacy, and supporting positive learning behaviours through an innovative home-school partnership.
Evidenced impact on 4–7-year-olds (Ofsted review aligned)
Perfect for PE & Sport Premium
"BURSTS gave me a better understanding of what my child does in school in terms of his PE. To see him enjoying it and wanting to engage in it at home is brilliant!
Natalie, Parent of Year 1 child, Lings Primary School, Northampton
BURSTS provides real time feedback on EVERY child’s active learning minutes, progress and rewards to show you are making a proven difference.
- Increase and evidence active learning minutes out of school
- Support and evidence progress in PE for EVERY child
- Celebrate progress and achievement at an individual, class and school level
- Raise the profile of PE at school and at home
- Evidence the impact of investment
You also have the ability to segment to see impact based on Pupil Premium, gender, SEND and EAL.
- BURSTS also provides a unique opportunity for to networks of schools such at MAT's, school games organisers, Active Partnerships and Local Authorities
- Increasing and evidencing active learning minutes out of school (30:30)
- Adding value to your offer to schools (affiliate discount)
- Data and insights available from targeted groups (PP, SEN, Gender etc) via schools
- Easy and instant engagement (no training coordination required)
- Automated support to ensure school activation and success
- Unique and innovative offer for EYFS/KS1